Tasmanian Merino Mongrel Socks
Mongrel Socks are our favourites, we wear them and we love them. Great for kicking back at home or when you have your toesies out in the mud of the garden. They feel like a warm hug from Mama Bear, a generous gift and superb for watching winter sports in. The best socks for the worst of weather days, Trentham locals swear by them!
Made by Mongrel Socks, Tasmania
100% pure Tasmanian Merino Wool
Available in sizes S, M, L, XL
S = 6-8, M = 8-10, L =9-11, XL=9.5-12 (deduct 2 for ladies size)
- Certified Tasmanian grown Merino.
- Certified non-mulesed.
- 20.5 micron superwash easy-care Pure Wool.
- Weighing around 200gms pr. makes them substantial socks.
- Machine washable to 30 degrees celsius.
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear.
- Colors range from conservative mixes to bright combinations.
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash.
- Itch-free and great-looking.
- Warm in the cold, cool in the heat, maintain warmth when damp.
- Made in Tasmania, Australia.
Cold Machine Wash or Hand Wash
Rinse Well and dry in shade
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
Enjoy your socks