Merineo Pure Australian Superfine Merino Newborn Swaddle Bag
- unique and easy to use swaddle-in-a-bag design - see diagram
- designed in consultation with experienced hospital midwives and proven in hospital trial to help babies settle better*
Other design features
- Made from natural and breathable, 100% superfine merino wool - soft to touch on baby's delicate skin and thermoregulating keeping baby cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- 18.5 micron merino fabric knitted in Australia
- Lightweight double knit 195 gsm fabric for comfort and elasticity
- 2 way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Machine washable
- Newborn size 000
Your growing baby
As baby outgrows her Merineo, transition to our "Arms In or Out" 2-6 month baby sleeping bag or size 3-12 month baby sleeping bag.
Hospital pilot program
*Pilot program conducted at Knox Private Hospital - majority of survey respondents reported baby settled better in a Merineo compared to similar sleep products.
Awards & Acknowledgments:
- Victorian Premier's Design Award Finalist
- Gold Award - Clean + Conscious Awards, Baby Sleep Category
- Editor's Choice Award - Clean + Conscious Awards, Baby Sleep Category
The Clean + Conscious Awards celebrate exceptional products that work in perfect harmony with our bodies, our environment and our society. Our newborn swaddle bag was assessed by a team of experts and tested by mothers on their newborns. We're thrilled to win the gold award and the editor's choice award!