Eco Max Hair Brush
Ideal for everyday hair brushing and reducing frizz
- Solid Rubber Wood – no splitting or cracking, this brush is made to last
- Anti-static – bamboo pins for less frizz when brushing
- Natural Rubber – plastic free cushioning
- Plastic Free – ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
Care of brush:
It is important to wash your hair brush regularly to keep both the brush and your hair in great condition. Regularly remove any tangled hairs and when you see residue start to accumulate on the brush pins it is time to give your brush a bath.
Mix a mild shampoo with warm water in the sink and using an old toothbrush gently scrub the pins and the rubber cushion clean. Dry your brush on a towel with the pins facing down. Do not submerge your brush in water.
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost.
Made in Germany using FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified timber it is Vegan friendly, sustainable and biodegradable.