Dindi Naturals Soothe & Protect Baby Balm
natural, organic baby balm by dindi naturals
an organic, plant-based baby balm to help soothe and protect delicate, dry or irritated skin. ideal for nappy rashes and sensitive skin.
chemical-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, palm oil free.
vegan, fair-trade, environmentally-friendly, biodegradable ingredients
Your baby’s life can be such a joyous and carefree one, but life can become understandably tough if he or she develops skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, nappy rash and general dryness. Bring back calm with the Dindi Naturals baby balm.
why choose baby balm by dindi naturals?
gentle, kind and moisturising to tender skin
- Your baby’s tender skin is highly porous and prone to moisture loss, which is why it’s beneficial to use a carefully formulated, natural baby balm.
- Our balm contains soothing shea butter, which is rich in vitamins A, E, F, and is loaded with fatty acids. The shea butter keeps your baby’s skin moisturised while also acting as an anti-inflammatory agent, helping to reduce redness and soreness.
natural barrier cream without chemicals or nasties
- Many nappy barrier creams contain parabens and other chemical nasties that can actually harm your baby’s highly penetrable skin.
- The main, active ingredient in our natural baby balm is cocoa butter, which is a rich, nourishing butter that protects skin while offering an unsurpassed barrier. It’s also jam-packed with antioxidants that help to protect skin from ongoing irritations and damage.
- You can generously smother enough baby balm to act as a barrier cream to prevent or improve nappy rash, or use it as an overall daily moisturiser (content in the knowledge that it’s safe, healing and blissfully soothing!).
antibacterial and antifungal to prevent less rashes and irritations
- Growing up, some people were forced to drink a spoonful of castor oil, which is a natural, synthetic-free product. While the health benefits were excellent, the taste left a lot to be desired! We’ve captured the benefits of organic castor oil, without the need for anyone to drink it!
- Not only is castor oil a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, but it also helps to improve circulation and blood flow, allowing your baby’s body to prevent infections.
coconut oil for supreme skin healing
- Long before coconut oil was all the rage, we used it in several Dindi products, including our baby balm. Bursting with fatty acids and antioxidants, it’s a supreme skin healer, and helps to prevent irritations. Added to that, it has unique antimicrobial properties that get to the heart of fungal infections and candida, which is the root cause of many skin conditions.
olive oil to help stop bacteria in its tracks
- Not only does olive oil contain vitamins A, D, K and E, it’s also swirling with antioxidants that help to kill bacteria. We also include rosemary oleoresin in our blend, which is another powerful source of bacteria-fighting antioxidants.
prevent skin damage and promote rejuvenation. excellent for eczema!
- The exotic tamanu oil in our natural baby balm contains healing properties that work wonders on eczema and chapped, flaky skin. Thanks to its fatty acids, it also moisturises and promotes healthy cell growth, and its antimicrobial characteristics help to prevent damage and promote rejuvenation.
- Our baby balm also contains sunflower oil infused with calendula, which has excellent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It’s another effective treatment for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
cruelty-free product for your peace of mind
- We pride ourselves on offering cruelty-free products that don't involve any form of animal testing. Also, in many cases our products, just like the natural baby balm, are completely plant-based.
- Our vegan baby balm contains the much-coveted and loved jojoba oil, an oil that’s replaced the need for animal fats in skin conditioners. The jojoba oil helps to lock in moisture and act as a naturally effective seal and barrier, keeping your baby’s skin heavenly hydrated.
- The essential fatty acids and vitamin C in our balm’s rosehip oil helps to nourish dry and damaged skin, making your beautiful baby feel comfortable and content.
- When your baby is uncomfortable, you naturally want to fix the source of their discomfort as soon as possible. Our soothing baby balm contains neem oil, which is rich in calcium, triglycerides, vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It’s easily absorbed into the skin in order to work its moisturising magic as quickly as possible.
made by our hands, ready for yours
- We proudly make all our products by hand, ready to place into your capable ones. Every mix, dollop and stir is delivered with love, because we know the importance of delivering a premium product for you and your baby.
the freshness of australia is in every dindi naturals baby balm
- We hand make all our products in our solar-powered, boutique factory in Yarck (not to be confused with Yuck!), which is located at the foothills of the high country in north-east Victoria. Feel safe in the knowledge that your baby’s products are made in an environment twirling with fresh, revitalising air.
we look after the planet, for your baby’s sake.
- It’s your baby who will grow up on this beautiful planet, so it’s up to socially responsible business like ours to look after it as much as possible. All our products are eco-friendly, palm-oil free, sustainably produced and contain biodegradable ingredients that are also fair trade. We also pride ourselves on the fact that all our products are cruelty-free, and many of them, like this baby balm, are 100% plant-based – making it a vegan-friendly nappy rash cream alternative.
- Also, we’re a socially responsible business, which means we regularly donate to various charitable and non-profit organisations. When you support us, you also support a number of worthwhile organisations, including those that protect orangutans – the animals that suffer the most from palm-oil deforestation.
As an everyday moisturiser, gently rub Dindi Naturals baby balm all over your baby’s skin twice a day. As a barrier cream, generously apply the balm to nappy areas after every nappy change.