Spud Sponge - Turmeric
What Is Spud Made Of?
Spud is made from the roots of 100% biodegradable hand grown Konjac. Famous in Asia and part of the potato family, Konjac is generally used to make noodles – but don’t eat Spud – he’s for your skin! Use Spud every day, morning and night for gentle exfoliation and deep cleansing. Perfect for faces of all ages and sensitive types!
Turmeric infused Konjac sponge is ideal for all skin looking tired and dull and in need of a boost!
This Turmeric infused Konjac sponge is ideal for all skins looking tried and dull and in need of a boost.
Turmeric is a super antioxidant filled herb long known for its skin health giving properties.
- Turmeric is antiseptic
- Turmeric is anti- inflammatory
- Turmeric fights free radicals (no one can stand these pesky skin scavengers)
Brace yourself for a cool turmeric skin fact:
In India, Brides regularly scrub their body with a mix of turmeric gram flour and water for many weeks leading up to their wedding, leaving them with a beautiful healthy glow.
Totally safe sponge for you sensitive types, pregnant women, and reactive skins.
All you have to do!
- Remove from the bag
- Grasp your new hard Spud Sponge!
- Immerse in water and squeeze - prepare to be amazed as Spud Sponge doubles in size!
- Allow up to 5 minutes to fully hydrate your Spud - amazement continues...
- To clean your face - massage Spud up and down, round and round
- Spud can be used alone or plays nicely with your favourite cleanser
- Gently rinse Spud until he is clean - do not wring!
- To keep Spud healthy - hang him by the string in an airy spot until you need him again!
Spud will be at his best for 2-3 months - when he starts to look shabby you can retire him to the garden or compost because he is 100% biodegradable!