Spud Sponge - Pure
What Is Spud Made Of?
Spud is made from the roots of 100% biodegradable hand grown Konjac. Famous in Asia and part of the potato family, Konjac is generally used to make noodles – but don’t eat Spud – he’s for your skin! Use Spud every day, morning and night for gentle exfoliation and deep cleansing. Perfect for faces of all ages and sensitive types!
Pure white 100% Konjac sponge is the perfect choice for sensitive skin types or those wanting a gentle cleanse and suitable to use with other natural skincare products.
All you have to do!
- Remove from the bag
- Grasp your new hard Spud Sponge!
- Immerse in water and squeeze - prepare to be amazed as Spud Sponge doubles in size!
- Allow up to 5 minutes to fully hydrate your Spud - amazement continues...
- To clean your face - massage Spud up and down, round and round
- Spud can be used alone or plays nicely with your favourite cleanser
- Gently rinse Spud until he is clean - do not wring!
- To keep Spud healthy - hang him by the string in an airy spot until you need him again!
Spud will be at his best for 2-3 months - when he starts to look shabby you can retire him to the garden or compost because he is 100% biodegradable!