Mongrel Tasmania Wool Children's Socks
Here is what Mongrel have to say about these beauties;
- Certified Tasmanian grown Merino.
- Certified non-mulesed.
- Super soft wool
- Pure Merino makes for perfect bed socks for kids aged 2-4 years.
- 20.5 micron superwash easy-care Pure Wool.
- Our Tuff Mongrel wool blend socks for your busy 5-8 year olds.
- Weighing around 100gms pr. makes them substantial socks.
- Machine washable to 30 degrees c.
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear.
- Colors range from conservative mixes to bright ‘out there’ combinations.
- Will maintain their shape wash after wash.
- Itch-free and great-looking.
- Warm in the cold, cool in the heat, maintain warmth when damp.
- Made in Tasmania, Australia.
Our gorgeous pure wool socks are perfect for keeping your little ones warm, together with our "tough as they come" Tuff Mongrel wool blend socks. Which are warm under rugged wear conditions. With their long length for warmth, our childrens size wool socks will be a family favourite. Like Nanna used to knit. Made on antique sock machines in service since 1928, still going strong. Your kiddies feet won’t get too hot or too cold no matter what. Actually they probably won’t think of their feet at all. These babies can be worn for days, so good for Mum's too!. Sustainable and renewal Mothers Nature's materials. The health benefits our non-restrictive sock tops can not be understated for the young or old, but for kids tight socks can drive them crazy, and undermine their legs vascular health.