Mongrel Tasmania Leg Warmers
Here is what Mongrel have to say about these beauties;
- High quality knitted construction for a luxurious comfort
- 20.5 micron Superwash easy-care Pure Wool
- Machine washable to 30 degree’s c
- Non-restrictive/ loose tops for comfort and healthy wear
- Colors range from conservative mixes to bright ‘out there’ combinations
- Worn up to the knee or “scrunched”
- Itch-free and great-looking
- Warmth in the cold, maintains warmth when damp
Made in Tasmania, Australia.
These Mongrel Tasmanis Leg Warmers are great. Our use of Pure Wool means they’ll keep you warm without overheating. They are built with 2 distinctly different ends. One finished with a ribbed cuff and welt, the other is finished with an overlock so your legwarmer can be pulled lower to avoid a “gap” between your shoe and legwarmer. Best to try them each way up to find the best fit for you, as every leg is different. You should note that while these are a unisex product, the width and length of the wearers leg will determine where the leg warmer will “naturally” sit.