Merineo Pure Australian Superfine Merino Designer Collection Baby Sleeping Bag
Merineo have created a Designer Collection of Pure Merino Baby Sleeping Bags in Grey Marle and Olive Green edged with their signature sleepy animals print!
These baby sleeping bags for 3 to 12 month old babies are designed with press studs in the armholes to swaddle baby, and once baby is on the cusp of rolling, the armholes can be opened to allow baby to have their arms out.
Made from the finest Italian knitted Australian merino wool, this 17.5 micron merino fabric is soft to touch - see the way the fabric drapes - making it soft and cosy next to baby's delicate skin. (The smaller the micron, the softer the merino fabric.)
The Designer Collection is made from a mid-weight fabric measuring 280 gsm (grams per square metre) making it suitable for year round use. Just layer up baby's sleepwear for cooler nursery temperatures.
Merino wool is a natural and breathable fibre grown in Australian, and with tiny air pockets in each individual fibre, it helps regulate your child's body temperature, enabling a better sleep. Merino's moisture wicking features help draw moisture away from the skin, keeping baby comfortable. Merino really is the miracle fibre!
- Before baby rolls, swaddle baby with armhole press studs closed
- Open armholes using press studs once baby can roll
- Two way zipper for sleepy nappy changes
- 100% superfine 17.5 micron merino fabric for your baby's comfort
- 280 gsm fabric weight, suitable for year round use
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame
Sleeping bag dimensions: chest width 26cm, neck to bottom 75cm, leg area width 37cm