Merineo Organic Cotton Pure Australian Superfine Merino Sleeping Bag
Merineo Sleepy Animal Baby and Toddler Sleeping Bags are designed for cooler temperatures and made from two layers of the softest natural fibres.
Designed with your baby's safety and comfort at the forefront, merino wool is a natural and breathable fibre grown in Australia; the tiny air pockets in each individual fibre help regulate body temperature, enabling a better sleep. Merino's moisture wicking features help draw moisture away from the skin, keeping your baby comfortable. Layer your baby's sleepwear clothing for year round use.
Our premium merino and unbleached organic cotton fabrics are knitted in Australia by an eco-conscious mill, with the sleepy animals screen printed by a local studio. The garments are sewn in Melbourne by experienced makers, creating a premium sleeping bag for your little one.
Size: 6-24 months
Room temperature: 12C - 22C
Sleepy Animal Colours: Russet and Mint, Milky Blue
- Increase armhole size as baby grows using press studs
- Long YKK zipper (stretching along side seam from left underarm to right hand side) allows sleeping bag to be fully opened to easily place child and zip up
- 18.5 micron superfine merino 200 gsm double knit lining feels silky soft
- Unbleached organic cotton 250 gsm luxurious outer layer
- Both fabrics made locally in Australia
- Sleepy animals screen printed locally using environmentally friendly water based dyes
- Machine washable
- Made in Australia, with high attention to detail
- Independently tested and compliant with AS/NZS 1249-2014 Childrens' nightwear and limited daywear having reduced fire hazard and labelled: Caution Keep Away from Heat and Flame